The past couple of weeks have been very hot. So, the past few weekends Mom and Dad have been taking me up to the mountains to swim along the Payette River, which is about 40 minutes away. We found a perfect spot with a sandy beach and calm water to play in.

My favorite activity is sitting in the sand with my feet in the water and playing with my measuring cups. I even sneak a little sand into my mouth when Mom and Dad aren't looking. Lately, I've been practicing walking while my parents hold my hands, but the river water was a little cold for that.

After our river trip, it was time for a bath. I've been taking big-girl baths sitting up in the tub, so my parents surprised me with a huge duck in the bath tub! This make bath time SO much fun. When you squeeze the beak, the duck makes a "Quack, quack, quack" sound which makes me laugh.
1 comment:
Reese!! I love your new duckie!! I am so wanting to join you in the river!!!! It looks so lovely!!!
Post a Comment